Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

On the back-end of the job board I am adding managers and administrators, changing access levels for each.
    Every time I change this access level for other users using Super User, the ticked boxes go back to original. If I sign in using a user that I have set an administrator / manager they still have full access to the job board back-end.:confused:

Please help as my site is about to go live!!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Cpi2012,

You use super admin account to set up permissions for managers, administrator’s user in User Permissions management.
    Please check out the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ug1b5

Regards

cpiselection Friend

Hi
    Sorry to have got back to you so late and thank you for your quick response.
    Yes that is what I have been doing. I would like to regulate what certain administrators and managers can do and using the super admin I change the fields. After this It says “Successfully updated permissions!”, reloads the page and shows all the boxes to be ticked again.

1. Job-board-permissions
    HeR0 Friend

Hi,

Please change backend template to default and try again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum