Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hello, i recently downloaded and installed Ja Lens template.
    i checked all folder and file permissions in order to be able to install all components.
    i installed akeeba backup, and i got an error message saying cannot create Admin Menu items. ( i got first when creating the demo builder from your website, and then when i downloaded the template in downloads section), the component works fine but cannot access it through amin menu.
    now when i try to create a menu item, on main menu, i get this error: MenusTableMenu: :_getNode failed –
    any idea?
    thanks a lot in advance,

Sergi,

jantunes Friend

its a bug from Joomla, in fact, you’ve to change the code, I think I saw that already answered here. Check here

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?72924-E-rror-MenusTableMenu-_getNode-Failed/page2

I would advise you to keep the code nearby (save it with instrcutions in a txt file) and learn the way to do it. I had this problem over and over.

sysbalear Friend

hello jantunes,
    thanks for your post,
    yesterday night i found another post explaining how to do it, and a user, did give me the correct instructions.
    anyway, thank you so much for your help!
    best regards,

Sergi,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sysbalear 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum