Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I get this error when I try to download my membership invoice:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/joomlart/joomresources/member/member.class.php on line 396

Cannot use the direct contact form via my profile as the validation image does not show thus not allowing me to process my request.

I use Firefox v. 3.0.2.

Menalto Friend

Same error here, reported this in now

juliana Friend

Hi Menalto & tnx for your reply!

I presume you did not have the validation issue I experience since you are able to report it in? Have not received any reply from the support yet – I will try again to see if the image issue

Probably fixing your err wil do away with mine as well…

Cheers!

Menalto Friend

Actually, they updated the members area yesterday with a new layout, so it can be a couple of problems, but ill tell them to hurry up to fix this:)

juliana Friend

Hope to see it working soon though – need the invoice for company accounting.

Menalto – I have thrown a couple of thanks your way – hope to be able to do the same with the support department!

Cheers!

Hung Dinh Friend

juliana;82060Hope to see it working soon though – need the invoice for company accounting.

Menalto – I have thrown a couple of thanks your way – hope to be able to do the same with the support department!

Cheers!

Hi Juliana,
    Thank you for your report. The bug has been fixed now. Please download your invoice again and let us know via the ticket if your need more help on the invoice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum