Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I installed JA Orisite on an existing website 2.5 but I cannot find the module to have the content show up on the home page. All I want is for the content to show. I can show the slider but at the bottom is blank.

Help

railer Friend

Hi vimoozco,

If you can show the slider, then you must have created a module, no?

You ought to go to the forum for the JA Orisite template and read though the template setup instructions for the JA Slideshow2 module.

Normally you would first install the JA Slideshow2 module, and then create a new module choosing JA Slideshow2. Assuming you had already created your slideshow files and uploaded them into your desired directory for that slideshow, you would then configure the new slideshow module. That would involve matching the configuration settings in the template tutorial for JA Orisite. You also have to assign the module to the correct position, probably “slideshow”, and then publish it.

Hope that makes sense.

Railer

swissa Friend

Hi vimoozco

What you might also want to check if you can see no content on the front page is if you have “hide main content block” set to on. It should be off. Go to template manager, orisite, then click on profiles and check that you have set it correctly…

All the best

1. Screen-Shot-2012-04-25-at-20.07.42
    vimoozco Friend

Hide main content = NO. But still not showing.

swissa Friend

<em>@vimoozco 316061 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hide main content = NO. But still not showing.</blockquote>

Well, it is very difficult to point to problem without seeing the site. The support guys will need this anyway to help but obviously the other thing is to check what you have set your home page to be in the menĂ¼.

z.B.

If it is a module make sure that the module is published for the front page or home menĂ¼! I’m sure that the support team will help you further!

All the best

1. Screen-Shot-2012-04-25-at-20.25.15
    vimoozco Friend

What is the module for to show content on the home page like the demo for JA Orisite?

swissa Friend

<em>@vimoozco 316097 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the module for to show content on the home page like the demo for JA Orisite?</blockquote>

Here it is always good to look at both the tutorial and also to play with the demo builder so that you can see exactly how the demo site is built.

vimoozco Friend

I’m sorry if I make this complicated. But I can get all the modules to show. I just can’t get the module for the ‘content-main’ to show the blog content with the pagination. There are instructions for every module except that one.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

vimoozco,

I am sure its just the setting issue. Please PM me your site login info. I shall check and help you out.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum