Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am trying install template into installed Joomla, I always get error:

Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package

Even I can find templateDetails.xml in tempalte package ja_ores.v1.1.0.zip

Is there something wrong with template? I tried it on more Joomla systems I have, where other Joomlart templates are properly installed. Other templates work, JA Ores not.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi duben

Please try to download this template again: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=938

It is working fine for me

duben Friend

I tried it again, from different computers. Still same issue XML not found.
    Any ideas?

redlight_traitor Friend

Try downloading from a friend’s computer? Or use another browser? I just checked the download area and it’s definitely working.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear duben!

i think that you have a mistake with name of files

The template package named is JA Ores template for Joomla 1.5.x (2.16 MB) , you choose and re-download again.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=165

Good luck

marcebarcelona Friend

I have the same issue.
    It cant be installed from a file, we need to do it from a directory because its 2.16Mb.
    And, from a directory, it shows me the same problem. There is not a valid XML.

Please, we need to fix this.
    Thank you

Edit: Working using url for the installation.

duben Friend

I tried patch my 1.5.9 version into 1.5.16 version and install template again. I am using correct file, also XML is in zip, but this is error message I get in newest Joomla version (more descriptive)

* JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
    * JFolder::folder: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
    * JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.
    * Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

As I said before, any other Joomlart files is able to install properly there

duben Friend

I finally install it. I have to unpack template zip manually to folder in tmp folder and use Install from Directory, install through Upload Package File, is not working from upper noticed reason.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  duben 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum