Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I annot install all JA_sugite styles – only Default (such as ja_sugite – Features Intro 2 ) as a consequence I cannot display the articles and modules in the homepage.

Really have troubles to display modules and articles.
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yourch 426907 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello
    I annot install all JA_sugite styles – only Default (such as ja_sugite – Features Intro 2 ) as a consequence I cannot display the articles and modules in the homepage.

Really have troubles to display modules and articles.
    Thanks</blockquote>
    Did you installed the sample data while installing the quickstart ?

yourch Friend

I did not installed the quick start since I uploaded the single template ja_sugite v1.1.0.zip to my existing website. Is it possible to upload the quick start to an existing live website ?

? I could do something similar to your template but still cannot display the homepage module “Logo design, web design & more!”
    any ideas ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yourch 426960 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did not installed the quick start since I uploaded the single template ja_sugite v1.1.0.zip to my existing website. Is it possible to upload the quick start to an existing live website ?

? I could do something similar to your template but still cannot display the homepage module “Logo design, web design & more!”
    any ideas ?</blockquote>
    No its not possible to upload a quickstart on running site .
    it will over write everything .
    i forward this issue to JA Team for further investigation .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum