Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In the process of installation on local machine (mac with mamp) its impossible to install languages, Message "cannot conect with joomla server" , after installation the problem persists. Not display languages list, cant connect with joomla server.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should verify your mamp configuration – i tested it with my local mamp and it worked like a charm

Since you are on local we cannot verify your settings so i suggest to publish your website on a public host and try again from it

danilo58 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Could you update php version on a most recent version ? you are running on a php 5.3 ( outdated )

1. Screenshot-at-ago-18-17-11-46
    danilo58 Friend

Ok, the php version is updated

danilo58 Friend

the problem persists

pavit Moderator

the problem persists

I tried to help you with this issue , since i cannot replicate it on my installations i cannot see where the problem could be and since it is not a template issue ( languages installation is a Joomla core feature ) i suggest to ask for support directly on joomla.org forum where you can post your log file and they can analyze where the issue can be located.

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum