Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I tried installing the template and I get the following error:

ERROR: Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.
    [ Continue … ]
    Upload template – Failed
    Installation file not found:
    /home/server0006/public_html/slu15/media/install_47c1777613162/
    [ Continue … ]

I then tried to upload it doesnt list on the site templates…

Can someone help…

Thanks

elfenwald Friend

hi ncruz,

what exactly were you trying to install? just the template? Or the quickstart?
    The “no valid xml”-error usually shows up when you try to upload an archive that has to be unpacked before uploading (e.g. because it contains the installation zip and a doc or somethig) or because you used the quickstart zip, which contains a complete Joomla-install and therefor can not be installed into an existing J!-installation…
    OR directory permissions are wrong and Joomla can not store the temporary installation files on your server.

Please provide some more information what exactly you downloaded and tried to install…

ncruz Friend

Thanks for your reply Elfenwald

I installed a fresh Joomla 1.0.15 Full Stable package.
    I then downloaded the ja_corona_1.5_template.zip file and tried to upload it.
    then I got the error I posted above.

I uncompress the file and there are the template files.
    I can install any other template but that one. I even installed the ja_corona_1.0 tempate
    and it works fine..

elfenwald Friend

mmh – sorry, no further ideas. I am on 1.5, so I can not test this one myself…

hope someone else here can help.
    Cheers!

schase Friend

<em>@ncruz 41552 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your reply Elfenwald

I installed a fresh Joomla 1.0.15 Full Stable package.
    I then downloaded the ja_corona_1.5_template.zip file and tried to upload it.
    then I got the error I posted above.

I uncompress the file and there are the template files.
    I can install any other template but that one. I even installed the ja_corona_1.0 tempate
    and it works fine..</blockquote>

That’s the template for Joomla 1.5. You need to download and install the template for Joomla 1.0.x.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  schase 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum