Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1. The Ja Mona demo will not open the image links under the ‘Featured Works’ section on the Front Page in IE8. Works fine with FF. Could someone suggest how to resolve this bug please (if it is a bug) – or let me know if its only me and my IE8 in compatibilty mode that is the problem.

2. Does anybody have a pointer how to make the ‘symbol.png’ into an array so that the image changes with each top menu click?

3. The FAQ section does not extend to the full width of the main content column. Simple CSS issue I suspect but could someone advise what to amend to make the FAQ section look correct? I’ve tried firebug but can’t find the problem.

scotty Friend

1. Only happens in IE8 comp mode. I think it has to do with the fact that the images have been given the caption left class which floats the images left. This needs to be ‘clearfixed’ and I think that’s where the problem is. It is a bug in the template. Also are these supposed to be in a content slider? The content slide script is being included in the page for this module position. Very odd.

2. I presumed this was done with CSS but it appears not. It’s ‘ja-deco’ in your index.php. As I have not downloaded Mona I can’t tell you exactly how to do it but as it’s a div in the index.php you could put a custom module in that position and assign to different menus in the normal way or you could use an extension to display a random image.

3. A link to what you are talking about please?

limeweb Friend

Scotty – many thanks for looking at these items – much appreciated.

1. Agreed. The content slider doesn’t slide and as you say the ‘float’ is an IE problem that needs fixing by the JA Team – I don’t know if there is a specific bug reporting forum – I assumed this is the right forum for that?
    2. Agreed again – I could change ja-deco to a module position and set it to random image, but I’m sure their is a php trick somewhere to set images in an ‘array’ that change with top menu click – the same way that sometimes headers are rotated. I’ll keep looking.
    3. Sorry for lack of clarity. In JA demo, go to main top menu > Joomla Overview > Web Links > FAQ > General. The list table does not use the full main content width. I’ve used firebug but cannot find what needs to be changed to expand the table or table row width. I think its simple css but can’t for the life of me work it out.

scotty Friend

No3 would appear to be a problem with your templates html/com_content/section folder. I can’t actually see where the width is being called from on the page but it has to relate to this override. I’m going to install Mona this evening and have a closer look at all of the above.

cgdesign Friend
    limeweb Friend

<em>@scotty 140303 wrote:</em><blockquote>No3 would appear to be a problem with your templates html/com_content/section folder. I can’t actually see where the width is being called from on the page but it has to relate to this override. I’m going to install Mona this evening and have a closer look at all of the above.</blockquote>

I’ve found the bug. In the template.css the width of table contentpaneopen is missing. Line 485 of the template.css also shows the table layout incorrectly as fixed.

To fix the tables in JA Mona change lines 479 – 486 in the template.css to:

table.contentpaneopen td, table.contentpane td {
    width: auto;
    }

table.contentpaneopen, table.contentpane, table.blog {
    width: 100%;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  limeweb 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum