Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I log in the admin panel of JaJobBoard and try to open a user CV this error opens in a word .doc:

<br />
    <b>Warning</b>: readfile(/home1/bolsadet/public_html/images/stories/jbuploads/resumes/20100507100545user-name-c1.doc) [<a href=’function.readfile’>function.readfile</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home1/website_name/public_html/administrator/components/com_jajobboard/models/jacandidates.php</b> on line <b>527</b><br />

Please help me because I don’t know if the function of attaching CVs is working properly.

Regards.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 177799 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

When I log in the admin panel of JaJobBoard and try to open a user CV this error opens in a word .doc:

<br />
    <b>Warning</b>: readfile(/home1/bolsadet/public_html/images/stories/jbuploads/resumes/20100507100545user-name-c1.doc) [<a href=’function.readfile’>function.readfile</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home1/website_name/public_html/administrator/components/com_jajobboard/models/jacandidates.php</b> on line <b>527</b><br />

Please help me because I don’t know if the function of attaching CVs is working properly.

Regards.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin.

Your issue has just been fixed. Kindly check again and let me know for further information.
    Thank you.

siukin Friend

The problem is still in my system, I have a job seeker account and when I upload a doc file or docx I found errors like opening corrupted files with rare characters.

Also when I click the remove link in the attached document in the Edit CV menu the document doesn’t erase.

Please I have to fix this ASAP as my users cannot upload their CV and ca’t apply for any job.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 178611 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem is still in my system, I have a job seeker account and when I upload a doc file or docx I found errors like opening corrupted files with rare characters.

Also when I click the remove link in the attached document in the Edit CV menu the document doesn’t erase.

Please I have to fix this ASAP as my users cannot upload their CV and ca’t apply for any job.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

I already fixed 2 errors occurred on http://www.bolsadetrabajoperu.com/

Those are:
    – Open CV file
    – Erase Image or Document when clicking on ‘Remove’ link en edit CV form

Kindly check and get back to us for any information.

siukin Friend

Thanks, I think the uploading and CV process seems fine now.

Now another 4 little problems:

– First, When I click on an employer in a job listed in the homepage it redirects me to a page when is a message: “No employer found”
    – Second, Where can I translate the values in the screenshot?
    – Third, on internet explorer I cannot see well the number of the jobs, I attached an screenshot.
    – Fourth, I keep seeing a compatibility error in internet explorer, don’t know if it is serious but maybe fix it before is late 😛

Could you help me on those please.

1. 4-issues
    Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 178668 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, I think the uploading and CV process seems fine now.

Now another 4 little problems:

– First, When I click on an employer in a job listed in the homepage it redirects me to a page when is a message: “No employer found”
    – Second, Where can I translate the values in the screenshot?
    – Third, on internet explorer I cannot see well the number of the jobs, I attached an screenshot.
    – Fourth, I keep seeing a compatibility error in internet explorer, don’t know if it is serious but maybe fix it before is late 😛

Could you help me on those please.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

I have fixed these for you. Kindly check and get back to us for any information.

siukin Friend

Thanks for that, now a new problem appeared:

– When an employer submits a job it doesn’t appear in the homepage.

Please fix this as I cannot post any job.

Regards.

siukin Friend

Don’t worry about it, I just figured out why the job I posted didn’t appear.

Now it didn’t came up because the time in the job board system is not the same as my country, could you let me know where can I match the time in the system to the time in my country??

Thanks

siukin Friend

I just tried to post a job but I don’t know it isn’t displaying, Please could you fix this.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 178917 wrote:</em><blockquote>Don’t worry about it, I just figured out why the job I posted didn’t appear.

Now it didn’t came up because the time in the job board system is not the same as my country, could you let me know where can I match the time in the system to the time in my country??

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

In order to solve this, please satisfy some settings as below:

1. User must make sure that TimeZone ,Server Time, your country time are matched.
    2. In order to get Time zone of Joomla and Server matched, please goto Admin: Site => Global Configuration => Server => Time Zone
    3. Timezone and time system set in your computer are correct.

Hope that helps and get back to us for further assistance.

siukin Friend

I tried to erase a logo from an employer from the backend and I couldn’t, when I hit the “remove” link the picture is still there.

Please fix this one also, thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 179139 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to erase a logo from an employer from the backend and I couldn’t, when I hit the “remove” link the picture is still there.

Please fix this one also, thanks.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

I already fixed this for you. Please check again and get back to us for any information.

siukin Friend

Hi,

I just found 3 other problems:

When I see the Job Board Manager>Applications:

You will see that a lot of them are trash, characters like this: BBykIaNEbI

and the problem is that for every application that is like that is sending a mail to the employer because is an application to the job.

Now, I have seen that a lot of applications are for jobs that have not used the system to accept curriculums, I mean they just used the “Leave a Message” type of application.

And the second problem is:

I turned on the CAPTCHA but when I tried to apply there was no image with characters.

and the third one, and the most important is:

I posted a job and it published correctly, then I posted a second one and it turned that it didn´t publish. When I go to see the posted jobs it says like “Date Published: -1 day ago”, and I am absolutely sure that I put the correct date (Today), then I go to the admin panel to change the date to publish to set it to today and when I hit the “Apply” button, the job return as I was publishing it on other date.

Please fix this as this is a very important process.

Regards.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 179279 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I just found 3 other problems:

When I see the Job Board Manager>Applications:

You will see that a lot of them are trash, characters like this: BBykIaNEbI

and the problem is that for every application that is like that is sending a mail to the employer because is an application to the job.

Now, I have seen that a lot of applications are for jobs that have not used the system to accept curriculums, I mean they just used the “Leave a Message” type of application.

And the second problem is:

I turned on the CAPTCHA but when I tried to apply there was no image with characters.

and the third one, and the most important is:

I posted a job and it published correctly, then I posted a second one and it turned that it didn´t publish. When I go to see the posted jobs it says like “Date Published: -1 day ago”, and I am absolutely sure that I put the correct date (Today), then I go to the admin panel to change the date to publish to set it to today and when I hit the “Apply” button, the job return as I was publishing it on other date.

Please fix this as this is a very important process.

Regards.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

I would like to let you know that we are investigating your issue. Please keep on hold and I will inform you right after getting more information.

Really appreciate your patience.

siukin Friend

I erased the applications that were like spam characters but I attach a picture of how they looked.

1. applications
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum