Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<em>@siukin 179279 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I just found 3 other problems:

When I see the Job Board Manager>Applications:

You will see that a lot of them are trash, characters like this: BBykIaNEbI

and the problem is that for every application that is like that is sending a mail to the employer because is an application to the job.

Now, I have seen that a lot of applications are for jobs that have not used the system to accept curriculums, I mean they just used the “Leave a Message” type of application.

And the second problem is:

I turned on the CAPTCHA but when I tried to apply there was no image with characters.

and the third one, and the most important is:

I posted a job and it published correctly, then I posted a second one and it turned that it didn´t publish. When I go to see the posted jobs it says like “Date Published: -1 day ago”, and I am absolutely sure that I put the correct date (Today), then I go to the admin panel to change the date to publish to set it to today and when I hit the “Apply” button, the job return as I was publishing it on other date.

Please fix this as this is a very important process.

Regards.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

Please find my answers as below
    1. Applications character:
    I would advice you to turn on the Captcha Function to stop spam bots from auto submitting unrelated info to your site.
    because, if it’s a guest, then he can still push the strange characters by typing in captcha words.

2. CAPCHA image
    You should recheck the configuration of php on server and make sure that php_gd2 extension is turned on,

3. Publish date:
    You should recheck below information below.
    + TimeZone, Server time are the same to TimeZone of Joomla (goto Admin: Site => Global Configuration => Server => TimeZone).
    + TimeZone, system time of computer that you use to post job are the same to your TimeZone (Admin: Site => User Manager => Edit User => TimeZone).

Kindly check again and get back to us for any information.

siukin Friend

Having problems with the RSS, when I see it it is updated with the latest jobs but when I try to pull the RSS through any software to post it on facebook or twitter it doesn’t update.

Could you help me on this please

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 181618 wrote:</em><blockquote>Having problems with the RSS, when I see it it is updated with the latest jobs but when I try to pull the RSS through any software to post it on facebook or twitter it doesn’t update.

Could you help me on this please</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

It would be much easier for us to get at the root of the matter, you could describe your issue in more details or capture screenshot? (step by step)

Normally, you can see RSS link works when pasting it up on any site.
    (eg: /index.php?option=com_jajobboard &view=jafeeds &layout=rss &cid[]=8 &feed_alias=all-jobs-posted-3days-ago)

Please try again and get back to us with more information.

siukin Friend

I will explain myself,

I use services like twitterfeed (for twitter) and networked blogs (for facebook) to pull the feed and publish the latest jobs in the respective twitter and facebook accounts.

But when a job is posted in the system these services don’t pull the RSS even after 1 day or so, and don’t know why. They pull some job posts after some time, about 2 days or so but I don’t understand why they cannot pull the RSS instantly.

I just went to the URL you posted and it redirects to another URL so maybe that is the problem, could you let me know which URL to pull the feed correctly for these services?? I think that the RSS doesn’t have the date property in the posts and maybe that is the problem.

I use these 2 services for other RSS and they work perfectly.

Second Problem: enter the homepage: bolsadetrabajoperu.com and press the list companies tab, now if you click the last 2 companies registered (the first 2 of the list) it says “No company found”. Could you fix this please so the next employers will appear correctly.

Regards.

siukin Friend

Any Update on this???

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 182021 wrote:</em><blockquote>I will explain myself,

I use services like twitterfeed (for twitter) and networked blogs (for facebook) to pull the feed and publish the latest jobs in the respective twitter and facebook accounts.

But when a job is posted in the system these services don’t pull the RSS even after 1 day or so, and don’t know why. They pull some job posts after some time, about 2 days or so but I don’t understand why they cannot pull the RSS instantly.

I just went to the URL you posted and it redirects to another URL so maybe that is the problem, could you let me know which URL to pull the feed correctly for these services?? I think that the RSS doesn’t have the date property in the posts and maybe that is the problem.

I use these 2 services for other RSS and they work perfectly.

Second Problem: enter the homepage: bolsadetrabajoperu.com and press the list companies tab, now if you click the last 2 companies registered (the first 2 of the list) it says “No company found”. Could you fix this please so the next employers will appear correctly.

Regards.</blockquote>

Hi there,

This is followed up via ticketID (UEK-744492)

1. RSS problem
    >> Please check again with some following notes:
    – Using full link: http://bolsadetrabajoperu.com/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jafeeds&layout=rss&&type=2.0&name=Bolsa%20de%20Trabajo%20Per%C3%BA&job_number=5&cache=3600&description=&order_by=rdate&html=0?=0&effected_date=5 to post on Twiter, Facebook sites.
    – Above link is set cache time = 3600 sec (because the parameter of above link is cache=3600). Thus, in order to check direcly, you need reset cache parameter = 0.
    – Do not use special characters like “Bolsa de Trabajo Perú”. Instead, you should use a string without any special characters such as “Bolsa de Trabajo Peru”

2. View Employer Detail problem.
    – I already fixed view employer detail error on your site. Username of employer contains ‘.’ character and it caused this error.

Kindly check again and get back to us for additional information.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum