Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I purchased JA Events template, installed quick start. I have unpublished modules and those trucks are still showing. I want the entire bot-banner unpublished and it simply doesn’t work. Change do not show up on live site. Yes, I have refreshed changes already. I had sent a preliminary sales question, regarding this template as these issues are on your live demo site as well. I was told this would not be a problem and none of the changes I make show up on the live site. Please help!! >:(

Ninja Lead Moderator

What module did you need to remove? Can you send me the screenshot. I could not access with username/password you sent it, please update it again.

webmeng Friend

Weird, the module is gone now and the changes I made yesterday are showing today. Why would that be? I need the changes right away. Using GoDaddy server but switching to Rochen when site is completed. Also, I tried the JA Events template on your site as well and same thing happened. Any changes I made never showed up. How to fix this issue??

Ninja Lead Moderator

Because your site is using cache on JA Template. I helped you disabled it now.

webmeng Friend

perfect, will check it out, thanks so much for your help
    can you let me know why it was doing that or how to prevent in future?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can do that

<blockquote>Admin area->Extensions->Template Manager->edit JA_Events Template->Global Tabs-> Enable Development Mode set YES</blockquote>

Enable Development Mode::It is recomended to switch this setting to *Yes* for development stage of your website. This option will disable all cache, to be able to see changes imediately after page refresh, without clearing the cache

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum