Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi! The last 2 downloaded templates have not been able to upload to my website.
    My normal procedure: download and unzip the file. Create a folder called: ja_corona and upload it through my FTP into public_html/templates
    This doesn’t work with ja_corona or ja_barite

Please assist. I love the plate.

Menalto Friend

Do you get any errors?
    Is it Joomla 1.5 or 1.0.xx?
    If 1.0.xx, have you tried to install the regular way?
    Have yo checked so you have only the folder ja_corona and all files are inside that folder? So you dont have ja_corona/ja_corona/all files?

mesquite Friend

<em>@Menalto 41869 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you get any errors?
    Is it Joomla 1.5 or 1.0.xx?
    If 1.0.xx, have you tried to install the regular way?
    Have yo checked so you have only the folder ja_corona and all files are inside that folder? So you dont have ja_corona/ja_corona/all files?</blockquote>
    It’s the 1.5.
    I’ve tried loading the 1.0 the regular way and get this error message: “/home/fairview/public_html/templates/ja_corona/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/img”

It’s strange all the other templates I’ve been able to upload with no problem at all.

Menalto Friend

Is that the only error you get? nothing more?

mesquite Friend

Yeah, that’s it.
    I checked the file as you suggested but it looks okay. Have I named the folder correctly? ja_corona
    It’s showing on the remote site (public_html/templates) but doesn’t feature in the list through ‘Site Templates’ on the live site.

Menalto Friend

Are you able to PM me url, super admin access and FTP info? And i can take a look at it after i finished eat.

mesquite Friend

I’ve just loaded up the 1.0 version by dragging and dropping it from my local to the remote server and it’s there now!!
    I wonder why I cannot upload the 1.5 version??

mesquite Friend

Private info, edited post

Menalto Friend

Do you have both versions installed now?
    Btw,i got the info,just removed the private info from your post

mesquite Friend

no, just the 1.0. Do you want me to upload the 1.5?

Menalto Friend

you can wait with that

mesquite Friend

I’ve replaced the 1.0 version with the 1.5 but cannot upload it through the administrator/site templates

mesquite Friend

Haven’t heard anything for a few hours now.
    Are you going to be able to help me get the 1.5 version of JA_Corona installed.

Regards
    Terry

Menalto Friend

Not sure which time zone you live in but as i said earlier i gonna check it out after i eat. And people usually take some rest after they have eaten dinner, atleast i do that.

mesquite Friend

Sorry
    I’m on UK time. It’s now 20.30hrs.
    As and when you can help will be appreciated.

Terry

Closing down now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum