Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I managed to install the Corona, i did not activate it so its just for you to log in and set it to default.

mesquite Friend

Did you install the 1.5 version?

Regards.

Menalto Friend

1.0.xx version, coz you have the 1.0.x version of joomla installed

mesquite Friend

Thank you.
    With this version can I widen the template?

mesquite Friend

Hi!
    I’m still trying to upload the 1.5 version and get this error message:
    ERROR: Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

I’m concerned that I’m unable to upload the last 2 templates (ja_barite & this one) as I normally do. Download the file, unzip it, create a folder: ja_corona and then FTP it from my local to the remote server.

If I do the same thing will all the other templates from JoomlArt they all work perfectly.

Sorry to be a pain about this but I like the tepmplates and obviously want to resolve this issue.
    You still have the details I believe to access the Admin.

Regards
    Terry

Menalto Friend

To use the 1.5 version of the templates you need to install joomla 1.5 and on your site you have 1.0.xx in use so the templates for 1.5 will not work there.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Menalto 41884 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have both versions installed now?
    Btw,i got the info,just removed the private info from your post</blockquote>
    Can you post it to the user’s notes?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum