Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The Rss was working fine yesterday but today I cannot open it.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 177829 wrote:</em><blockquote>The Rss was working fine yesterday but today I cannot open it.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

Please confirm us that where/when did RSS error occur? I already checked this link:
    http://www.bolsadetrabajoperu.com/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jafeeds&layout=guide&Itemid=9999 and observed that it still works fine now.

Please check again and let me know for further help.

siukin Friend

I mean when I try to see the feed, click on any of the two created feeds, it will try to download a file instead of showing me the feed.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 178029 wrote:</em><blockquote>I mean when I try to see the feed, click on any of the two created feeds, it will try to download a file instead of showing me the feed.</blockquote>

Hi Siukin,

Your RSS error has been resolved. Please check and let me know for further help.

siukin Friend

Thanks, but could you please let me know what was the error?

It was something I did or it was a bug?.

Regards.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 178172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, but could you please let me know what was the error?

It was something I did or it was a bug?.

Regards.</blockquote>

Hi there,

This is a JAJobboard bug.

The page header in View RSS function was:
    Header(“Content-Type: “.$this->contentType.”; charset=”.$this->encoding.”; filename=”.basename($filename));
    Header(“Content-Disposition: inline; filename=”.basename($filename));
    ==> So that made browser download that file.

In order to solve this, I switched that page to view XML file by taking the place of above code lines by this one: Header(“Location: “.$filename);

Hope that helps and let me know for any information

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum