Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Did u solve it ? I can see the Homepage is working : http://prntscr.com/cjp96x
    Beside it you face this issue in future You have to check the module and article/category published for this menu is present and published on the site .Take a look on this thread for the same matter .

bts2013 Friend

Hi,
    The home page is accessible. I just changed the default home page to test (video here). But the cover page is still innaccesible as you can see.
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I kindly apply my suggestion given in the second post in this topic . It will help you to fix the problem

bts2013 Friend

Hi,
    I tried your solution. All categories are published but I always have 404 error.
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi kindly send me your site super user details using private reply I will check the problem of you’re site

bts2013 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i fixed the problem directly on your site , i unpublished the module > Sujets à la Mode
    Becuase it was not able to find the article and gives 404 article not found error .
    You can check the site now .

bts2013 Friend

Ok, good job. Thanks you and have a nice day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bts2013 7 years, 12 months ago.

The topic ‘Can\'t access in my homepage’ is closed to new replies.