Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have got everything worked with BOOKSHOP+MIJOSHOP except following error i got when i try to access ‘Special offers’ in Sitemap:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/……/public_html/yourdomain.com/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_header.php on line 171

I wondered why… so i went to visit your demo site http://ja-bookshop.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/component/mijoshop/information/sitemap to see if it works there and i got this following error:

Please check, thanks.

1. special-offers-error
    Nazario A Friend

Please PM me the URL, admin credential of your site so that I can check and help you out.

oniw Friend

<em>@Nazario A 417813 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please PM me the URL, admin credential of your site so that I can check and help you out.</blockquote>

Please check my PM. Thanks.

oniw Friend

I just did a fresh clean installation with BOOKSHOP+MIJOSHOP, and I get the same problem. Please help to check, thanks.

oniw Friend

Still no answer?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@oniw 418440 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still no answer?</blockquote>
    @oniw
    Our Dev. @nazario A working on it and will back to as soon as possible.
    Thanks for keeping your patience.:)

oniw Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 418712 wrote:</em><blockquote>@oniw
    Our Dev. @nazario A working on it and will back to as soon as possible.
    Thanks for keep your patience.:)</blockquote>

Great! Thanks for your advice.

Nazario A Friend

@oniw,

My apology for this late reply. I could not access your admin.
    this error.

I guess the error comes from MijoShop component since you are using menu type of MijoShop for “Special offers” menu item.

Please PM me url and credentials of your admin again. I will investigate further.

oniw Friend

<em>@Nazario A 418885 wrote:</em><blockquote>@oniw,

My apology for this late reply. I could not access your admin.
    this error.

I guess the error comes from MijoShop component since you are using menu type of MijoShop for “Special offers” menu item.

Please PM me url and credentials of your admin again. I will investigate further.</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply.

I’m not sure where the problem comes from. I did a fresh installation of BOOKSHOP+MIJOSHOP with no modification at all, sample problem appears.

I will send you my link by PM. Thanks.

Nazario A Friend

I tried to switch to the default Joomla template for testing, the issue remains. It would be best if you could raise this issue to Mijoshop’s Forum, they will provide you better help.

PS. I could not access with FTP you PM me.

oniw Friend

<em>@Nazario A 420216 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to switch to the default Joomla template for testing, the issue remains. It would be best if you could raise this issue to Mijoshop’s Forum, they will provide you better help.

PS. I could not access with FTP you PM me.</blockquote>

I know, I did that too.
    I don’t think it’s a MIJOSHOP problem because nobody else has the same problem.
    Maybe I did something wrong in the installation procedures.
    Can you help me to do a fresh installation of BOOKSHOP+MIJOSHOP on my server?

oniw Friend

<em>@Nazario A 420216 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to switch to the default Joomla template for testing, the issue remains. It would be best if you could raise this issue to Mijoshop’s Forum, they will provide you better help.

PS. I could not access with FTP you PM me.</blockquote>

Thanks for reply.
    1. I will resend my FTP account.
    2. Seriously, mijoshopforum.com? Look this!!

I have been waiting long time without getting any useful suggestion. Could you please help me do a fresh installation of BOOKSHOP+MIJOSHOP to make it all work on my server?

1. mijoforum
    Nazario A Friend

@ oniw,

Please try to follow this userguide. It takes you some steps and should be easy to follow.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum