Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The template is working fine , however in one of the menu items the template does not have any effect and the web page gets splashed all over the screen.

I have assigned (under assignment) the template to all menu items, but still it is not working properly.

Alex: since I already sent you the login details, do you mind to have a look?

After login in, please go to: http://tamirdwh.funet.co.il/subdomains/dwh/it.dwh.co.ilj3/index.php/add

Thanks

1. eb25
    tamirzzz2 Friend

Anyone please?!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

hi please PM ne the admin credentials of your site. I will have a closer look

tamirzzz2 Friend

sent!
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@tamirzzz2
    Did you customize anything in this template?
    as i can see the front end is reversed .
    Top part is at bottom .

1. it.dwh_.co_.il_
    tamirzzz2 Friend

Hi,

I haven`t customised anything in the template. The reason why you got this message is because you tried to enter the menu item without logging in to the system first.

Can you please advise?

Thanks

tamirzzz2 Friend

Anyone….please? it has become urgent

tamirzzz2 Friend

any updates….? I have pm`d all the info you need. tnx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i am not familiar with your site language . i forwarded this to JA Team .
    please stay with us . they will reply in it .
    thanks for your patience.

tamirzzz2 Friend

hi,

I can`t see why it has to do with understanding the site language. However, I have changed the site language to English. In addition, I changed the menu item permission to public. Please enter the linked I pm`d you and click on ‘add’ menu item.

Could you please provide me with swift reply?

Tnx

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tamirzzz2 426778 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

The template is working fine , however in one of the menu items the template does not have any effect and the web page gets splashed all over the screen.

I have assigned (under assignment) the template to all menu items, but still it is not working properly.

Alex: since I already sent you the login details, do you mind to have a look?

After login in, please go to: http://tamirdwh.funet.co.il/subdomains/dwh/it.dwh.co.ilj3/index.php/add

Thanks</blockquote>

Have you sorted it out? I see all menu items are working fine with the ja_magz – Default template style.

1. ja_magz_config
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum