Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello,

A couple of days now I’m trying to change some styles in the Purity III template. First it was no problem to change the CSS file, but after a couple of days the CSS changed back to the old version (default version). And now it seems that I can’t change the CSS anymore. Each time I change the CSS it takes more than a day before the style changes are visible and than it changes back to the old version.

Could anybody explain to me what I should do to make sure that the changes that I make in Purity III, stay that way?

TomC Moderator

Sometimes, what you need to do is clear your cache – both browser and JAT3 – to kind of “kick-start” modifications into effect.

TomC Moderator

Sometimes, what you need to do is clear your cache – both browser and JAT3 – to kind of “kick-start” modifications into effect.

rgelderen Friend

<em>@TomC 501803 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sometimes, what you need to do is clear your cache – both browser and JAT3 – to kind of “kick-start” modifications into effect.</blockquote>

Where can I find a button or link that cleans the JAT3 cache? I can’t find anything in joomla that does that…

rgelderen Friend

<em>@TomC 501803 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sometimes, what you need to do is clear your cache – both browser and JAT3 – to kind of “kick-start” modifications into effect.</blockquote>

Where can I find a button or link that cleans the JAT3 cache? I can’t find anything in joomla that does that…

TomC Moderator

Up in the left corner – dropdown selection

TomC Moderator

Up in the left corner – dropdown selection

rgelderen Friend

The weird thing is that after a couple of hours that I have changed my CSS file, it changes back to the default one.

How is that possible?

rgelderen Friend

The weird thing is that after a couple of hours that I have changed my CSS file, it changes back to the default one.

How is that possible?

TomC Moderator

<em>@rgelderen 501828 wrote:</em><blockquote>The weird thing is that after a couple of hours that I have changed my CSS file, it changes back to the default one.

How is that possible?</blockquote>

You’re not updating anything(template wise) – or have anything set for auto updates – are/do you?

What CSS files are you editing?

TomC Moderator

<em>@rgelderen 501828 wrote:</em><blockquote>The weird thing is that after a couple of hours that I have changed my CSS file, it changes back to the default one.

How is that possible?</blockquote>

You’re not updating anything(template wise) – or have anything set for auto updates – are/do you?

What CSS files are you editing?

rgelderen Friend

I’m updating “templates.purity_iii.less.style.less.css” and “templates.purity_iii.less.navbar.less.css” with FileZilla.

rgelderen Friend

I’m updating “templates.purity_iii.less.style.less.css” and “templates.purity_iii.less.navbar.less.css” with FileZilla.

rgelderen Friend

I believe it started when I changed the language of the website. I installed Dutch and set it as my default language. After that the CSS kept on changing to the default one.

rgelderen Friend

I believe it started when I changed the language of the website. I installed Dutch and set it as my default language. After that the CSS kept on changing to the default one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum