Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can’t change the whole background color.
    I already replaced all the images in the images folder,
    particularly in the blue folder (which i replaced with red images) which I intend to replace.
    I already use firebug to locate where these blue colors came from, but i can’t find it
    in the template.css. PLEASE HELP!

Blue colors still remains:

1. back1
    2. back2
    theprofessor Friend

It’s in blue.css, Line 129.

If you want to simply change the blue colour, you can replace ‘transparent’ with #000000 (black) or whatever colour code you want.

If you want to change the image itself, you need to put the picture in the blue images folder and change the url on line 129 of blue.css.

ferdzzz Friend

<em>@theprofessor 131033 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s in blue.css, Line 129.

If you want to simply change the blue colour, you can replace ‘transparent’ with #000000 (black) or whatever colour code you want.

If you want to change the image itself, you need to put the picture in the blue images folder and change the url on line 129 of blue.css.</blockquote>

thanks but please bear with me, im just a beginner here:

on the line 129 of blue.css is : #ja-containerwrap, i cant find any ‘transparent ‘ to replaced with
    any color code.
    I replaced the image and put it in the blue images folder and it works but only a portion on
    the lower page changed. As i mentioned before i already replaced all the original images
    on the blue folder with red images but still large portion of the background is in blue.

theprofessor Friend

Do you have a live URL?

It’s that line in the template as shown on Joomlart, but may have changed obviously based on your modifications already.

ferdzzz Friend

here’s the url: http://clickpinas.com/home/

theprofessor Friend

Weeeird. I’m look at your Web site using Firebug and it shows to make the change in blue.css, Line 129.

#ja-containerwrap,
    #ja-containerwrap-c,
    #ja-containerwrap-cm,
    #ja-containerwrap-f,
    #ja-containerwrap-m
    background:transparent url(../../images/blue/cw-bg2.jpg) no-repeat scroll center bottom;
    }

ferdzzz Friend

exactly, that’s why i’m confused. I don’t know where to look.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ferdzzz 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum