Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I bought JA lens 2.5 template, can’t display images, through debugging found is jalazyload plugin problem, the picture of the inside the code set of SRC is no problem, but in the page shows the path of the SRC will be pointing to the other place(Below is an image in the browser to display properties),

Consult, this how to solve?

1. pic1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please pm me URL, admin and FTP credentials of your site. I will check further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@laowei2002 432803 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I bought JA lens 2.5 template, can’t display images, through debugging found is jalazyload plugin problem, the picture of the inside the code set of SRC is no problem, but in the page shows the path of the SRC will be pointing to the other place(Below is an image in the browser to display properties),

Consult, this how to solve?</blockquote>

This is not bug from our product.

I found that your server is blocked to access Google hosted jQuery lib. I did help you set jQuery lib to load from local site, see the screenshot:

Your site works now.

1. jQuery_lib
    2. jQuery_lib_front_end
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum