Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi David Poca,

You just successfully purchased on JoomlArt.com. Thanks for your trust in our product!

Here are your order detail

Your Invoice Number: 425919 from 15 Oct 2014
    Product/Subscription Title Price
    JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club – 1 Year $50.00

Subtotal $50.00

Total $50.00

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello David
    as i can see your membership is active . you have access to download our Club extension .
    Here is the link of your downloads extension category

Let us know if you are facing any issue while downloading the Club extensions.

Anonymous Moderator

As pankajsharma already clarified, your JAEC subscription is active already and you should be able to download all Joomla extensions just fine.

Please try downloading again, if there’s still problem you can get back to me with product name you were trying to download & screenshot error so I could help further.

crealogica Friend

We are interested in JA Job Board, but we readed your faq and now understand that extension is not avaliable.

So we are not interested in continue our membership. Can we unsuscribe and get our payment back?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@crealogica 450360 wrote:</em><blockquote>We are interested in JA Job Board, but we readed your faq and now understand that extension is not avaliable.

So we are not interested in continue our membership. Can we unsuscribe and get our payment back?</blockquote>
    We do not handle refund request on forum. Kindly submit your official request at : http://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/refunds , we’ll be reviewing your account and answer you via the ticket system.

By the way, if you are still interested in getting JA Jobboard component ($290) right now, you can simply transfer us the amount different. Let me know if you want to switch to JA Jobboard license, I’ll PM you the address to pay directly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum