Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I can’t seem to download files even though I’m logged in with my developer membership. This is a different computer, so I wonder if it’s my settings or something.

I have, however, been able to download files from other sites and other joomla extensions/templates.

I tried in 3 different browsers but mainly use Firefox on this computer.

Can anyone help? Joomla support says their site is functioning properly, so I am hoping maybe someone else has had this or had some idea.

Thank you,

Cheryl:confused:

prakash Friend

the downloads are working fine…what u can try is clear ur cache and then login and try again…

floo Friend

Furthermore try to clear your cookies

FireFox : Extra -> Delete Private Data

cjmicro Friend

Thank you for the reply but clearing private data and cache does not help. Still getting that weird error, but have been downloading files plenty from other sites. Very strange!!

Cheryl

floo Friend

<em>@cjmicro 134450 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for the reply but clearing private data and cache does not help. Still getting that weird error, but have been downloading files plenty from other sites. Very strange!!

Cheryl</blockquote>

Well thats really strange. I’ve never encountered such an error while downloading files. Maybe mailing support might help you so that they can solve the problem with your help.

prakash Friend

i m not sure…but based on your join date…kindly see if your membership has not expired…

cjmicro Friend

Ok I have my regular computer back and still no download. I will check with support as my membership is good til May 2010, so maybe it’s just something weird with that. Thanks everyone.
    Cheryl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum