Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I just tried to download the Ja-Zite Template and received the following error…. Could someone please fix this!!!!!!!

Error:

Not Found

The requested URL /dl2/dl.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at downloads.joomlart.com Port 80

TomC Moderator

Rest Assured – This has been reported to the JA Admins

No immediate need for the “!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT” lash out.

1. animated-smileys-rolleyes-07
    charles99 Friend

Tom, please don’t take this the wrong way…But I am have been trying to renew my subscription and download this template since it was released. I sent more than 10 emails and a number of support tickets. Was promised a 30% discount on my renewal and have not received that, and when you think everything is moving in the right direction I can’t download the template! 3 and half weeks of waiting for Joomlart to reply to my tickets, and email now there server goes down!

I am sorry Tom but I think I have a very good reason to use FIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moment my subscription ended I was locked out of Joomlart System, and the moment I paid them I want to download the product I paid for! If Joomlart is going to waste my time then I want time added to my subscription!

Its really that simple. Nothing on this site is free, so I expect to be able to download the product I pay for in the same manner Joomlart uses when a subscription plan ends. And how many emails and support tickets does it takes to get a discount code? The last 3 and half weeks has been crazy waiting for a simple code. And to have my client asking me, when will I have the new template ready for his site really taught me just how dangerous it can be dealing with a template club.

I almost lost a $250k client over poor customer service… I bet you if I would have email Joomlart and told them their payment system was down they would have had it fit in minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

charles99 Friend

And here is the same download error I just got 2 seconds ago. SoI am not sure if I will be able to download the Stable version of Ja-Zite this week! So I guess Joomlart really want to make it 4 weeks instead of 3 and half….

Not Found

The requested URL /dl2/dl.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at downloads.joomlart.com Port 80

charles99 Friend

Could Joomlart email the template to me?

Anonymous Moderator

Hello Charles99,

There was an unexpected error on our download area, we have just fixed this.

Pls try again downloading our JA Zite templates at: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20451 and our templates at: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=72

charles99 Friend

I am still waiting on the discount code to be applied to my subscription! I was told by Victoria Nguyen that I would be receiving a discount code to be applied for a 12 months subscription which would of had me paying just $49 to renew my subscription so I am hoping Victoria just apply it to my current plan and switch my 3 months subscription to 12 months. Since I have already paid $59, $10 more than the $49 that I was required to pay.

I am hoping this can get done today or first thing Monday Morning before Joomlart forgets and I find myself again away on business trying to explain the 30% discount Code Victoria said she was going to issue me. Maybe drop me a line means something else? Because I have sent Joomlart a number of emails just to spend $10 more than the $49 renewal fee. Again I hope someone at Joomlart can upgrade my subscription plan to 12 months or the full year!

Thanks

MOD NOTE : Ticket Details removed

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Charles,

I have been through the forum thread and ticket.

Not sure why the renewal email did not go through, system seems alright as others are getting the emails. Have already asked the server guy to check again on the same.

Your membership has been extended for the 1 year as you have already made the payment and for the extra 10$ i have asked to add 2 more months to your 1 year membership.

if renewed before expirty the discounted price for JATC 1 yr is 49$

thats roughly 4$ a month, you paid extra 10$ so i add 2 months to your membership and we still owe you 2 $. You can remind that when you renew next time.. you can pay us that much less then.

Sorry for the delay in sorting this out.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum