Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am trying for days now to edit articles from the frontend but when I tray to save nothing happens. I had AceSef running but I uninstalled it and the problems persists even with superadmin priviledges. I need to be able to edit from the frontend because my client will edit articles from frontend only.

Any ideas of what might be causing it?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi meioaereo

I have checked our demo site and saw this feature is working fine. I can click save button normal

I think you are missing some files for this feature. There is a javascript error when you click save button

You should use firebug of firefox to debug your issue in the case.

meioaereo Friend

Hi thanks but I realy didn’t understand how to fix it. For some articles the button Save wont work.

What can I do to fix it.

Thank You

Anonymous Moderator

Hi meioaereo

Please submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account, ftp account, we will debug and fix it for you

Sherlock Friend

Hi guy!
    Please try as following for this issue :
    Open ja_rasitehtmlcom_contentfrontpagedefault_item.php
    find this code : <div class=”contentpaneopen_edit<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->params->get( ‘pageclass_sfx’ )); ?>” style=”float: left;”>
    change it to:
    <div class=”contentpaneopen_edit<?php echo $this->escape($this->item->params->get( ‘pageclass_sfx’ )); ?>” >
    This May would help!

meioaereo Friend

Hi Dathq, thanks but it didn’t work for me. I already started everything over again and at some point front end editing stops. Save button won’t work. I don’t know what to do anymore.

I wish someone could help me with that.

Thanks You

Anonymous Moderator
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum