Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can’t edit from front-end. There is a problem with Joomlart Sugite template, I have tried with default Joomla template and works but not with Sugite. Basically the save button doesn’t do anything when should save the change made on article.

Would be great some hints or help with this issue.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u provide more details about the error , i check ur site and edit a module on frontend and its working .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u provide more details about the error , i check ur site and edit a module on frontend and its working .

teddypetcu2 Friend

Just doesn’t work, I don’t know what kind of details to provide you. I log from frontend and if I try to edit a module or an article after I press the button save, nothing happen. You can try yourself to see it.

teddypetcu2 Friend

Just doesn’t work, I don’t know what kind of details to provide you. I log from frontend and if I try to edit a module or an article after I press the button save, nothing happen. You can try yourself to see it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did you Recently updated your joomla ? As i can see the error is coming from Joomla files . When u saved an item from Frontend
    The is error coming fro joomla validate.js file . here > http://prntscr.com/806qi7
    I checked issue with the fresh package of JA Sugite and its working fine . .
    Kindly check replace the file with with Joomla quickstart package and check . Clear site and browser cache after saving , If it not working i also Suggest you to write this issue on Joomla Forum Here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  teddypetcu2 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum