Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hit here,

I’m using JA Rasite template , quick start instalation. I cannot acces my menu item when GZIP is on . It just give me error page with TYPE OF COMPRESSION IS NOT SUPPORTED. When I switch OFF GZIP on website, I’m able to edit menu items, but on the top of the page is a error warnign:

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 ………………………………………. … /plugins/system/plg_jamenuparams/asset/html_parser.php on line 556

So any time I want to edit my menu I need to switch off GZIP in my configuration.php file.

Any help would be great, Thanks.

uniquebiz Friend

terchulak;165752Hit here,

I’m using JA Rasite template , quick start instalation. I cannot acces my menu item when GZIP is on . It just give me error page with TYPE OF COMPRESSION IS NOT SUPPORTED. When I switch OFF GZIP on website, I’m able to edit menu items, but on the top of the page is a error warnign:

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 ………………………………………. … /plugins/system/plg_jamenuparams/asset/html_parser.php on line 556

So any time I want to edit my menu I need to switch off GZIP in my configuration.php file.

Any help would be great, Thanks.

You may try opening your php.ini file in your root dir and adding this line
    [FONT=&quot]open_basedir = off[/FONT]

Cheers Shannon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum