Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m sure I performed the correct steps to get Captcha working in my JA Wall. I obtained keys from Google, entered them correctly, saved and enabled the Captcha module. Then I selected Captcha reCaptcha in the User options, saved.

The captcha didn’t appear. When I try to register, I get a message: “Empty solution not allowed.”

Frankly, I’m pretty sure this is a Joomla bug, because they’ve discussing it here for several months.

However, I installed the quickstart Joomla Wall, and the Register form is very different from the Joomla default form. If you made changes to the registration form, perhaps you can suggest a solution to my problem? I tried installing a 3-rd party Captcha plugin. It didn’t work. Would you know of one that will?

As it stands. As it stands, I have no Captcha, and people can’t even register. It worked before!:((

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jkriordan
    Please make sure that plugin reCaptcha is enabled and configured correctly. Pls enable recaptcha in K2 component: Anti-spam Settings group in Advance tab.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum