Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I have uploaded purity to a spare domain http://www.millionaireasia-indonesia.com

I did the quick start install like normal but for some reason after I did everything i normally do the screen is blank although the admin section is working.

I reinstalled again and the same result.

On previous occasions when I have had a problem with uploading a new site nothing has worked not the admin or the front end of the site so not sure why the admin is working this time and the site is not?

Any ideas?

Jim

TomC Moderator

Did you also install the sample-data as part of the installation process?

James Weston Friend

Hi Tom,

yes I always install the sample data as I find it easier to edit the sites that way.

Jim

TomC Moderator

<em>@origomedia 451513 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,

yes I always install the sample data as I find it easier to edit the sites that way.

Jim</blockquote>

Okay . . . I know I’ve seen this issue come up before with another template – but I can’t remember what the solution was. So I’m going to flag this thread for the JA Dev Team to review and respond further.

James Weston Friend

Thanks Tom, for once I actually think its not me as the admin section is showing 🙂

Jim

Adam M Moderator

Hi @origomedia

Could you please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look ?

James Weston Friend

ok have sent you a pm

remimartins Friend

I’m having similar issues too…i can’t even install the purity iii quickstart using the manual joomla installation process

Adam M Moderator

Hi @origomedia,

In this case, please also provide a temporary FTP account and SQL account detail as well, I will try to install the Quickstart package for you.
    @remimartins : Please provide your PHP version and a screenshot about your problem so I can understand better.

James Weston Friend

ok sent you the detail in a PM.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @origomedia,

Thanks for the info. Just want to confirm before make any change, I see many files / folders in root_folder/public_html and the process would be :

1. I will remove all files / folders here

2. upload quickstart package

3. install the site using quickstart package.

Please let me know if there’s anything I should note before start the task.

James Weston Friend

in the root folder called MILLIOANIREASIA

James Weston Friend

any luck working out what the problem is?

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I managed to upload and install JA Purity using Quickstart package in your site without any problem, please recheck.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum