Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m unable to install JA Job Board component inside my Joomla site. I get the following error:

1 – An error has occurred.
    Not run: INSERT IGNORE INTO `#__ja_codes` (`id`, `field_id`, `value`, `text`, `num_jobs`) VALUES (19, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Non-Approved’, ‘Non-Approved’, 0), (18, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Approved’, ‘Approved’, 0), (20, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Waiting’, ‘Waiting’, 0), (21, ‘ja_jobs_status’, ‘Expired’, ‘Expired’, 0), (22, ‘ja_profiles_business_type’, ‘1’, ‘Government institution’, 0), (23, ‘ja_profiles_business_type’, ‘2’, ‘Individual ‘, 0), (24, ‘ja_profiles_business_type’, ‘3’, ‘Private Organization ‘, 0), (25, ‘ja_profiles_business_type’, ‘4’, ‘Recruitment / Consulting ‘, 0), (26, ‘ja_employers_status’, ‘Approved’, ‘Approved’, 0), (27, ‘ja_employers_status’, ‘Suspend’, ‘Suspend’, 0), (28, ‘ja_resumes_hotresumelevel’, ‘1’, ‘One month’, 0), (30, ‘ja_jobs_job_level’, ”, ‘Please select …’, 0), (31, ‘ja_jobs_job_level’, ‘1’, ‘New Grad/Entry Level/Internship’, 0), (32, ‘ja_jobs_job_level’, ‘2’, ‘Experienced (Non-Manager)’, 0), (33, ‘ja_jobs_job_level’, ‘3’, ‘Team Leader/Supervisor’, 0), (34

……..

Please advise

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mguindon,

Thats strange. PM me your site admin account, i’ll try to install it for you .

Regards

mguindon Friend

I provided you with my site information yesterday and have not received any feedback.

This is a little disconcerting. I can’t successfully install your product and it’s already been 3 days. If this is not resolved today, I will be requesting my money back. >:(

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mguindon,

As I can see that your server is using a quite old version of Database and PHP

Database Version 5.0.92-community-cll
    PHP Version 5.2.17

Please ask your hosting provider for help to upgrade MySQL version to 5.1.x and PHP version to 5.3.x.

Then try to install again and let me know what’s going on.

Regards

mguindon Friend

As per your request,

I’ve updated the PHP version to 5.3.x but the hosting company will not ugrade MySQL to 5.3.x

I tried installing the component but I still received the same error. Can you help? Any other suggestions? Else I will request my money back.

Thanks

mguindon Friend

I was able to delete all traces of the initial installation and it finally worked when I re-installed the product.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mguindon,

Glad you get it sorted

JA JobBoard document : http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Job_Board_2.5/Overview will be useful for you.

And let me know if you need further help.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum