Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hi

whe istalling JA Zite 3.2 with sample data on hosted server, the progress end in the installing sample data steps, no errors just stop. and wait to click on the install button to start over, and so on.

any idea to solve this issue

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Verify that your database user has ALL Privileges Granted

riwaa Friend

thanks for reply

the user has all Privileges, I am sure and I can install it with out sample data but the problem come when I try to install it with sample data

Thanks

pavit Moderator

<em>@riwaa 438403 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks for reply

the user has all Privileges, I am sure and I can install it with out sample data but the problem come when I try to install it with sample data

Thanks</blockquote>

Please try to download again the quickstart files from our download page, then create a new database and a new user and use them to install template on a copletely clean folder

riwaa Friend

sorry, it didn’t work the setting data of joomla attached below any mistake their

I tried also to install it in localhost with xampp
    and the isntallation still running over 30 minetus and still on!!

regards

1. setting
    pavit Moderator

Hi

If you can send me via Private Message your cpanel access i will try to install for you

riwaa Friend

Thank you very much, please give me your email to send the login data for you

regards

pavit Moderator

I answered via Private Message about the changes must be done on your hosting configuration

Please make those changes asking to your hosting provider to configure correctly your environment for a Joomla website

Display errors ( php directive ) = No
    Upload max file sixe ( php directive ) = 8Mb

riwaa Friend

Hi Pavit

I increased the upload file to be 50M, and display errors to be off, and still can’t install JA Zite with sample data, it is also not success in localhost with xampp

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi riwaa

I just downloaded again the Ja_Zite 32 quickstart file and installed on my localhost with xampp 1.8.2 ( php 5.4.27) and it worked fine , installation completed with all Sample Data installed .

I really suggest to open a ticket to your Hosting provider and ask them to try a joomla quickstart installation and verify where is the problem , because is not a quickstart file problem but a wrong environment configuration on your Host.

riwaa Friend

Hi Pavit

I try it again :):)

thanks

riwaa Friend

Hi pavit

I did it :D, I installed xampp 1.8.2 (not 1.8.3) and followed the steps in this article:
    http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joomla-templates/qucikstart-joomla-package/installation-quickstart-problems-how-to-fix-them/

and it is go fine

Thanks so much

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  riwaa 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum