Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Have you sorted out it? I checked your site and saw both tabs were disabled on your site: http://prntscr.com/ddw916

Regards

adplus Friend

Hi, no I haven’t – I hid them with css (display:none) but they are still (openly available) there.
    Can someone please tell me which file overrides the /html/com_content/form/edit.php ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can try to make the custom this file: plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/com_content/form/edit.php or you want to run with default Joomla core, you can rename this file to edit_bk.php file

Regards

adplus Friend

Hi, I tired it as well but none of it seems to work. Something in your template is overriding those files. Help?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can try to do this way

• Make a backup version on your site from plugins/system/jacontenttype/html/com_content/form/edit.php file

• Component components/com_content/views/form/tmpl/edit.php file and paste to plugins/system/jacontenttype/html/com_content/form/ folder

• and change plugins/system/jacontenttype/html/com_content/form/edit.php file if you want

Hope it helps

Regards

adplus Friend

Thank you, this finally helped!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adplus 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Can't remove "Language" and "Metadata" options from frontend "add article"’ is closed to new replies.