Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi..
    this problem always occur. it always error when I tried to rearrange the order of the articles.
    Please help me with this issue…
    I have open the ticket and and they suggest me to update the module and etc. I have done that, but still…

1. 13
    John Wesley Brett Moderator

I cannot get your site to come up.
    One idea though, if you are trying to rearrange articles by moving them up and down the menu and it is not working for you, it is probably because the articles are set to be shown as MOST RECENT first.

Check the parameters of your CATEGORY and/or SECTION (1.5) and see how you have the setting for article order.

Have fun!
    John.

Again, we are unable to access your site either frontend or backend.
    Can you advise if this issue is still relative?

Thank you!

irfandi Friend

<em>@jwbrett 286638 wrote:</em><blockquote>Again, we are unable to access your site either frontend or backend.
    Can you advise if this issue is still relative?

Thank you!</blockquote>

I’m so sorry, for too late replying it. Since I work with Joomlart template, I got a lot of clients…:((

the problem still there…
    and I can open my site either back end or front end here..
    I inbox you the username n password..

here is the back end that I set –>

but, here is the front end I got –>

1. 13
    2. 12
    irfandi Friend

Hei…
    I resolved it..
    I go to menu manager, and set the setting of Article order to article manager order…

thanks a lot…

Glad it worked.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum