Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have installed Ja zeolite template and the vituemart modules but when i try upload “them_zeolite_j15.zip” i get error message ‘Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.’ help!!!

http://www.vehicletracking.uk.net and see errors

jsliao Friend

are you trying to install the template? maybe you can try deleting everything and installing using the quickstart instead.

selectautosystem Friend

I have tried that but i dont get a success message it just goes to control panel page. I have loaded the template successfully but just cant get the shopping cart to work

jsliao Friend

if you install using the quickstart, you should have the exact page like the demo without needing to install vm or any other modules

selectautosystem Friend

Thanks i will try that

That didnt work!

jsliao Friend

what problem did you encounter when installing the quickstart?

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I am wondering that where the file “them_zeolite_j15.zip”?

Let’s start all over again.

1) When you have download the file from JA. You get a file call “ja_zeolite_for_joomla_1.5.v1.0”.
    2) Unzip the file then you will get three folder
    – Templates
    – Quickstart
    – Extensions

3) Go to quickstart folder, you will see a zip file called “qs_j158_ja_zeolite.zip”. Upload the whole zip file and unzip the zip file in your cPanel.

So, what is the file of “them_zeolite_j15.zip”?

selectautosystem Friend

I have deleted it all and tried this again. I uploaded the qs zip file via the joomla control panel but it tries to upload it but after some time it goes to control panel page and does not install the template or give me the success message??

jsliao Friend

u do not upload the file via joomla control panel. u use http://ftp... quickstart = joomla + template. u dun need to have joomla installed to use quickstart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jsliao 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum