Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

First at all, my congrats for the good job with the templates and the support you offer.

I have a problem with the Captcha-ReCaptcha in K2 comments, I don’t know we can’t see it. I read in the forum some problems with captcha but I can’t get the solution yet.

Our link is http://clubinefbcn.inefc.net. We have Ja-Nex 2.5 with Joomla 2.5.1 and K2 v2.5.4 (the quickstart configuration). As I read, I went google.com/recaptcha, I took the private key and public key and I putted on the options of K2 (tab comments and Advanced for the registration form). Obviously I activated the captcha and recaptcha. Also I disabled the captcha-recaptcha plugin in “plugins manager” and changed the options in Users Manager to “none selected” and the same for the global configuration. Finally I clean the catche with “JAT3 Clean Cache”. Also I clean the catche in my browsers, I tested also in other computers but NOTHING HAPPENS. I only read “put the 2 words you can see..” in the k2 comments but no the captcha-recaptcha. Also I read that it’s possible a conflict with k2 user. I disabled but nothing happens.

However, I tried with Keycaptcha and works fine but I don’t like this solution because the users are accustomed to see the captcha, not pictures like Keycaptcha.

Could you give me some help about what happens.. ?

Thanks,

Alex

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alex,

In order for the system to work you need to:

– Disable the Captcha -ReCaptcha pluigin in the plugin manager

– Go to the User Manager and then to the Options (Users Configuration) and set Captcha to be “none selected”

– Go to the K2 configuration and enable Captcha and enter your public and private keys.

It should work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum