Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

the captions for images in item view is too far to the left and clipped off…

http://buckle.douglasmagnus.com/

then select one of the two jewelry shown…

somehow the “jumpy” transition is not right and the placement of the item display when viewed is way too low…you loose the menu at the top, then you must scroll down to complete the item view using different scroll bars…this is just clumsy..
    Are the two issues mentioned related?

Sherlock Friend

Hi mneese,

You can open the file of templates/ja_lens/css/component.css look for this css and remove it

.BlogView .itemImageBlock {
    margin: 0 -30px;
    }

I hope this should help !

mneese Friend

when I make changes like this to the css code, is that overwritten when you release the update (which is needed)…

Sherlock Friend

<em>@mneese 329641 wrote:</em><blockquote>when I make changes like this to the css code, is that overwritten when you release the update (which is needed)…</blockquote>

When you update you can choose to keep this change or just refer this thread to apply the change after upgrading.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum