Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello, first of all let me thank the team who made this awesome template – it’s really the best!
    Have several minor questions – think you can answer them quickly.

1. Please tell me how can I change carousel slider caption styles (carousel is a custom HTML module taken from here).
    For example I want to make it white and bold or want it to have transparent black background (only behind text).

2. Second question is about arranging divs in features-intro-2 position.
    I have changed the custom HTML module that was installed with the demo instead of creating from scratch. I was using font awesome to make it look cooler but something went wrong )
    Now i cannot arrange it to look like it should. (screen below – you will understand what exactly i am talking about)

3. I have created an article – pasted some lorem ipsum text. Created a menu (not megamenu – simple one) and assigned one point to that article but when I click that menu item – it opens up features-intro-2 position in same window… Menu item type is “single article” which directs to correct article. What I did wrong?

4. Does this template support animations?
    For example like on JA Sugite template?
    If yes – tell me how to call them in article or in custom html module?

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For 1,2,3 kindly share your working site ur here .
    For the 4 point template has its own style , In JA sugite its has different style then Purity III , You need to do custom work in js , php and css to add this type of features in this template .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the 4 point template has its own style , In JA sugite its has different style then Purity III , You need to do custom work in js , php and css to add this type of features in this template .

1mmortal Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 492011 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    For the 4 point template has its own style , In JA sugite its has different style then Purity III , You need to do custom work in js , php and css to add this type of features in this template .</blockquote>

Please find the link here

1mmortal Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 492011 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    For the 4 point template has its own style , In JA sugite its has different style then Purity III , You need to do custom work in js , php and css to add this type of features in this template .</blockquote>

Please find the link here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To make heading bold and white color in slideshow
    add this code in custom.css

.carousel-caption > h2 {color:#fff!important; font-weight:bold;}

For no.2 apply a min height on the container div like this > http://prntscr.com/8ghxm1
    For no.3 article i have not found any article menu as u mentioned kindly check.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

For no.2 apply a min height on the container div like this > http://prntscr.com/8ghxm1
    For no.3 article i have not found any article menu as u mentioned kindly check.

1mmortal Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 492321 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

For no.3 article i have not found any article menu as u mentioned kindly check.</blockquote>

for #1-2 – THANK YOU! 🙂

for #3 – Here’s articles created in articles mgr

Here’s menu item settings

What i did wrong?

1mmortal Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 492321 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

For no.3 article i have not found any article menu as u mentioned kindly check.</blockquote>

for #1-2 – THANK YOU! 🙂

for #3 – Here’s articles created in articles mgr

Here’s menu item settings

What i did wrong?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share complete url of article page and point issue inside screenshot , with above screenshot i am not able to find the article page .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share complete url of article page and point issue inside screenshot , with above screenshot i am not able to find the article page .

1mmortal Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 492458 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Kindly share complete url of article page and point issue inside screenshot , with above screenshot i am not able to find the article page .</blockquote>

This is exactly my issue – article is created and linked to a menu item but i cannot find it.
    Maybe give you admin access to admin console?

1mmortal Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 492458 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Kindly share complete url of article page and point issue inside screenshot , with above screenshot i am not able to find the article page .</blockquote>

This is exactly my issue – article is created and linked to a menu item but i cannot find it.
    Maybe give you admin access to admin console?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    You can send your site super user admin details . Make sure the template style you are using have an component block in layout section .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Kindly change the template style of this menu and set it to default purity III template style .
    http://prntscr.com/8hkzmf
    and check .
    Home page and the article content pages use different template style in the template .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum