Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When I click on a menu item (type virtuemart)- I get a left menu and to the right of it is a category list
    with this on top.
    We have the best tools for do-it-yourselfers. Check us out!

We were established in 1969 in a time when getting good tools was expensive, but the quality was good. Now that only a select few of those authentic tools survive, we have dedicated this store to bringing the experience alive for collectors and master mechanics everywhere.

You can easily find products selecting the category you would like to browse above. Then list of categories

Where do I change this text? What is this whole page and where do I access it?

Anonymous Moderator

it is difficult to support your issue.

Please send me your live url via PM ?

gschorr Friend

thanks – but I just used a new page

favoriteu Friend

That text is in VirtueMart. You need to select the “Edit Store” component in VirtueMart and you can change that to whatever you want.

Components -> VirtueMart -> Store -> Edit Store

On that page you can also change your address, company logo (that will appear in e-mails), currency, and terms of service.

Anonymous Moderator

it is correct.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum