Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am having some issues with Teline II with how it displays articles in category blog format.

I am using a fresh install of Joomla 1.5.4 and Teline V1.4. I set my categories to display as category blog. The link would look like this:
    Section Blog Layout — Category Blog Layout

The problem is that pagination does not show on some of the categories. For example, I have 15 articles in one category. I set the category blog format to show only 6 items. When i do so, I don’t see pagination. If I set it to show 15, I see all the articles.

I am not sure what is causing this bug, but it has delayed my project.

Another strange thing is the registration at the top. On a fresh install, whenever I click the “create account” on top of the page, I see “REGISTER_REQUIRED” at the bottom of the form. I looked at en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_ii.ini after searching on the forum, and saw this was already defined. When I make a link to register, everything is fine.

I noticed that the website takes takes some time to load with teline. Is there a way to speed it up?

I don’t use the jazplugin.

newone Friend

anybody????

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  newone 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum