Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know if there is a way to stack sub-categories in a category blog layout? I want to show a main category, then list all the sub-categories with their links under them.
    Something like this…

RECENT NEWS (main category)

In Print (sub-category)
    -newsweek (article)
    -usa today (article)
    -people (article)

-website 1
    -website 2
    -website 3

Other Sources
    -article 1
    -article 2
    -article 3

Thanks in advance for any help!

n6rej Friend

you know i’ve never tried to do that before… I think you MIGHT be able to do that but I’m really not sure. Thats kinda of a combination view… you might try playing with the parent child and other params…

chavan Friend

Please explain a bit more, may a screenshot recommended. I’m a Bit confused with it. if you clear it I might help you

n6rej Friend

with out playing with it for a while I really don’t know how you can do that… I know joomla uses “mosets tree” extension to do this, in the JED

chavan Friend

N6rej,

Till now I’m not clear about it. If the screenshot and more Information provided. I will try it in my side and post him

n6rej Friend

this is more customization then bug, and goes beyond what we do here, perhaps another member can help you better, i think you might be better served by installing mosets tree though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum