Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using JA Mini Site template and I just found a problem the way it show category images in frontpage. The point is:

The images of sub-categories showed (http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla16-templates.joomlart.com/ja_minisite) has to be inserted in category description, but if in the “Sample Category 1” layout I want to show description without the image it wouldn’t be possible. Would be perfect if the image of sub-categories be the one we chose in Basic Options of category parameters, because this way we can chose if this image will be showed or not in Sample Category layout. Or a way to hide the image in description.

Thanks for help

oguenetwork Friend

I’ve added a simple line in template.css to solve this:

div.category-desc img {display:none;}

This way, the image appear in sub-categories description but not in category description. It solves my problem because I don’t want this image in any category description, but if someone wants the image to appear in some descriptions and not in others this will be a problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  oguenetwork 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum