Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

First let me say I love your templates. I do want to warn you, though. I feel YOUR website has become so bloated it’s basically not helpful to simple minded people like me. The search function REALLY threw me for a loop! Then, when I gave up after 10 minutes trying to find a solution (which I am now asking here) and pressed the Back button, there were my search results.

ANYHOW, I am using the JA Rasite template and cannot get my category list layout parameters to take hold. Please refer to the image attached.

The URL for the site is here: http://www.whitemountainyurts.com/Table/Newsletters/ – is this something to do with the SEF URLs??

Thanks for helping,
    Will

aman204 Friend

Please check in for these steps to troubleshoot::

1) Are you using some 3rd party sef urls extension?
    2) Does it work fine with default joomla template?

billyk Friend

thanks aman204 – i do have sef404 installed. i tried changing the template to no avail. it’s baffling beyond comprehension!

aman204 Friend

I would suggest you to please disable 3rd party sef urls to troubleshoot or try in with core sef urls

Also, Please post this in joomla.org forum as this error seems to pertain to core joomla

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum