Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    For question no 1 kindly apply this suggestion.

For question 2 please check you have enabled the off-canvas sidebar option from template options > Add-ons tab.
    Disable it if you do not want to show the sidebar menu.

Regards

framos41 Friend

Hello

Thank you for the reply!

For question 1 it worked perfectly thank you!
    For question 2 the otion does stop showing the menus but when the site is opened in a smartphone (reponsive) it doesnt show the side menus as it should, when i see your demo that off-canvas sidebar is not shown when i open the page in a computer screen, it is only shown when i open it in a smartphone screen (responsive), how can i do the same on my installation? as the off-canvas menus are always shown and when i disable them from back end i loose the menus when i open the page in a smart phone.

Looking forward to your comments

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open module manager select type > Menu.
    And you will see the menu modules in the.

1. category menu
    2. off-canvas menu
    3. and off-canvas category menu.
      Here : http://prntscr.com/ek3ru1
      You can disable the menu module if you do not want to show them.
      These are the 3 menu module showing in header.
    framos41 Friend

Hello!

Thank you for your answer. i think im not explaining my self right, heres some examples to show my problem, in Joomlart demo site you can see this live demo menu without showing the off canvas menus when you open the page in a computer screen size (you can see this in the "demo-site-menu-working-fine.jpg" image attached), when you open the demo site from a smartphone or when you minimize the browser on the computer to a smaller size the off canvas menus shows up at the sides (you can see this in "demo-site-menu-responsive-working-fine.jpg" image attached), this is what i expect to happen but in the quickstart installed when you open the site from a computer screen size the off canvas menus are always shown (you can see this in "quickstart-installation-menu-not-working-fine.jpg" image attached) and when i open it from a smartphone or when you minimize the browser on the computer to a smaller size the off canvas menus shows up at the sides ( you can see this in "quickstart-installation-menu-responsive-working-fine.jpg" image attached), the canvas menus showing at the sides when you open it from smartphones or when you minimize the browser on the computer to a smaller size is perfect that is what i expect to happen, the thing i dont whant to happen is the site to show the off canvas menus when you open it from a computer screen size, in other words i expect it to work as the demo.
    If i disable the off canvas from the template or disable them from the modules when i open it from a smartphone i dont have any menu shown and i want that off canvas menus to show when seen from a smartphone.

Looking forward to your comments

Regards!

1. demo-site-menu-working-fine
    2. demo-site-menu-responsive-working-fine
    3. quickstart-installation-menu-not-working-fine
    4. quickstart-installation-menu-responsive-working-fine
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I fixed it directly on your site, please check it now.
    Regards

framos41 Friend

Thank you now its fixed, what was the solution for it?

Regards!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I only hide the module for large view, nothing very long works 😀

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘Category menu’ is closed to new replies.