Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just downloaded Sanidine II that has the latest Joomla 1.5.15 quickstart.

The QS has CB 1.1 in it and now there is CB 1.2.2. Can I upgrade over the fresh install using CB upgrade instructions without affecting how Sanidine works with CB and Fireboard.

Rich

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear rjwatsoniii,

Well technically it should work. but fireboard is no longer in development. You should upgrade to kunena. But the theme supplied with this template is from fireboard and so i am not sure how well it will go with Kunena.

Take backup and give it a try.

Arvind

rjwatsoniii Friend

So I would need to backup my MySQL DB instance as well as all files in my root directory? Any news of any T3 template working with Kunena and CB 1.2.2.

Are there any templates T3 enabled that would work well with Community Builder? I have trouble showing my registered menus on each page if I use the CB login versus the build in login module on subsequent pages. I want my site to be locked down with only a login page initially and all content requiring registered users.

Thank you.

Rich

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear rjwatsoniii,

Sanidine will work with any version of CB, but the theme is for fireboard. CB is just a component, i dont think it matters what template you are using.

there should not be any problem with CB or T3 templates or any template from any group and regarding configuring the CB, it would be best to ask in the joomlapolis.com forum.

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum