Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The Sanidine template (joomla 1.5) doesn’t match with CB 1.2.

I modified the CB 1.2 RC4 default template with the code from the cb.sanidine.css (you can download the last version of the component on Joomlapolis).

How to install :
    – The CB1.2 RC4 has been already installed on your site
    – Download the zip file “CB1.2 RC4 template for Sanidine.zip” at the bottom of this post
    – Unrar or unzip the dowloaded file
    – Use your ftp to upload the “template.css”, the “calendar.css” and the images in yoursite/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default
    – Chose the default template in the CB component configuration

I still have few problems with the size of the calendar…

You can find the result hereunder :

Regards

Mike

jay973 Friend

This needs pinning or made a sticky. Thank you.

loganmandala Friend

Hi,

I built a complete template package for CB 1.2 RC4.

I’m currently using FamFam icons with it so you’ll find these icons in this pack (see my first post to have an idea)

Regards

Mike

1. Sanidine_cb12rc4.zip
    swemmel Friend

loganmandala;95318Hi,

I built a complete template package for CB 1.2 RC4.

I’m currently using FamFam icons with it so you’ll find these icons in this pack (see my first post to have an idea)

Regards

Mike

Thank you very much Mike.

Peter

gamersapiens Friend

Very important, thanks. You has the template (sanidini 2) for the last version of fireboard?

loganmandala Friend

Hi,

What’s the last version of fireboard ? and where can i find it ?

Regards

wooohanetworks Friend

Best of Joomla! The #1 joomla templates, resources and extensions – FireBoard and FireMessage official page.

http://www.bestofjoomla.com

Just to use google or the joomla extensions site would have let you work on it already…

reachthesky Friend

thank you mate. 🙂

spitwad Friend

I had to remove

float: left;

on line 106 to make it work on the users list, incase anyone else’s list is offset

Other than that, thank you very much!

theprofessor Friend

<em>@loganmandala 106665 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

What’s the last version of fireboard ? and where can i find it ?

Regards</blockquote>

Fireboard has a major security leak and you should not use it. In fact, it is no longer even supported. Some of the Fireboard designers have started the Kunena project, and Kunena is more stable and really what you should use.

theprofessor Friend

@ loganmandela:

Thanks so much for sharing!! 😎

spitwad Friend

@ theprofessor

Yes, everyone is saying to use Kunena, but the Sanidine theme is for Fireboard. There have been some posts and documentation explaining how to convert between the two, but I have no been able to do it effectively, and it seems that nobody has posted the finished code for Kunena.

theprofessor Friend

<em>@spitwad 130925 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ theprofessor

Yes, everyone is saying to use Kunena, but the Sanidine theme is for Fireboard. There have been some posts and documentation explaining how to convert between the two, but I have no been able to do it effectively, and it seems that nobody has posted the finished code for Kunena.</blockquote>

Ah I see. So you need to have a template designed for Kunena that fits the Sanidine theme.

IMO Joomlart should do that because that is still a valid template that people are buying, and it includes a forum that people should not be using.

spitwad Friend

What Joomlart should do is not the matter at hand. I have seen countless unanswered questions on these forums. It’s pretty clear that the support is lacking.

I also find it a bit ridiculous that they advertised this template to be compatible with community builder and fireboard, yet their demo’s login does not in fact use community builder.

At any rate, I have overcome almost every problem with this template so far, other than the template not working on Kunena.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  spitwad 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum