Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CB Profile Book Blog error
    if you have CB Profile Book installed using Community Builder and if you use the blog feature in IE (any version), when you start to type up something in the editor window, the window suddenly starts to expand downwards uncontrollably and it takes a really long time to get anything typed out.

Now, this seems to happen only in JA templates because it works fine in the default joomla templates and I have seen someone post this issue here before using a different JA template (but no answers).

using JA Sanidine 1, CB 1.2.1, and joomla 1.5.12

you can see the issue for yourself here at the test site. ignore all the stupid data and out of place modules

http://www.ravecanada.net/test
    login: test
    pass: testtest

go to my profile and click on the Blog tab then try typeing a new blog entry. Remember that this issue only happens in IE.

Thanks!!

tamerax Friend

so this happens in the wall function of Profilebook as well.

tamerax Friend

i’m not sure what it is but when i turn off all scripts, the issue stops in IE so there is JA script loading that is conflicting with a profilebook script.

mj1256 Friend

really, an IE issue with handling javascript, who’d da thunk 🙂

tamerax Friend

i wish that post was more helpfull and less sad fact 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tamerax 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum