Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Hello @historydetective
    Do u still need help in Topic of issue of Centering photos ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @historydetective
    Do u still need help in Topic of issue of Centering photos ?

historydetective Friend

<em>@timtecsa 498510 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your admin login page, on right, looks different from normal joomla login. Never seem a logo like that before.

</blockquote>

Yeah, the guy that set up my site site so I could maintain and set it up, did that… I am not sure why, or how to change it back.. a little silly but doesn’t seem to hurt anything…

historydetective Friend

<em>@timtecsa 498510 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your admin login page, on right, looks different from normal joomla login. Never seem a logo like that before.

</blockquote>

Yeah, the guy that set up my site site so I could maintain and set it up, did that… I am not sure why, or how to change it back.. a little silly but doesn’t seem to hurt anything…

historydetective Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 498554 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello @historydetective
    Do u still need help in Topic of issue of Centering photos ?</blockquote>

Yes sir, if there is a way to make it a default for pics to center, it would be nice, or a way for me to go into the code and paste the code to center each pic individually, it moght be faster than going one pic at a time..

historydetective Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 498554 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello @historydetective
    Do u still need help in Topic of issue of Centering photos ?</blockquote>

Yes sir, if there is a way to make it a default for pics to center, it would be nice, or a way for me to go into the code and paste the code to center each pic individually, it moght be faster than going one pic at a time..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@historydetective 499757 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes sir, if there is a way to make it a default for pics to center, it would be nice, or a way for me to go into the code and paste the code to center each pic individually, it moght be faster than going one pic at a time..</blockquote>
    Please provide a screenshot and illustrate your problem in it .
    + share your working site url here , so i can check it on your site .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@historydetective 499757 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes sir, if there is a way to make it a default for pics to center, it would be nice, or a way for me to go into the code and paste the code to center each pic individually, it moght be faster than going one pic at a time..</blockquote>
    Please provide a screenshot and illustrate your problem in it .
    + share your working site url here , so i can check it on your site .

historydetective Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 499808 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please provide a screenshot and illustrate your problem in it .
    + share your working site url here , so i can check it on your site .</blockquote>

I have articles with pics down the center of the article, this page could have as many as 100 pics and one pic could be offset.. well they all start out that way, and I have to fix them 1 by 1 I would like it to be default for them to be centered

It would make ting easier if it were default, or if knew the cde, so I could just past it before and after the pic throughout the artcile

Thanks again

Kenny

http://www.baltimorepolicehistory.net/

http://www.baltimorepolicehistory.net/det-julius-neveker.html this page only has three pics but all are left margin and wil have to be edited

historydetective Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 499808 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please provide a screenshot and illustrate your problem in it .
    + share your working site url here , so i can check it on your site .</blockquote>

I have articles with pics down the center of the article, this page could have as many as 100 pics and one pic could be offset.. well they all start out that way, and I have to fix them 1 by 1 I would like it to be default for them to be centered

It would make ting easier if it were default, or if knew the cde, so I could just past it before and after the pic throughout the artcile

Thanks again

Kenny

http://www.baltimorepolicehistory.net/

http://www.baltimorepolicehistory.net/det-julius-neveker.html this page only has three pics but all are left margin and wil have to be edited

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try this tweak
    Add below code in custom.css file

.article-content img {
    margin: 0 auto;
    }

it will make all images in article content in center .

let me know if it helps.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try this tweak

.article-content img {
    }

let me know if it helps.

historydetective Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 499899 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Try this tweak

.article-content img {
    }

let me know if it helps.</blockquote>

Thanks.. I know I will sound dumb, but I am totally new; where is the code that I need to add this to… I’ll add it today.. thanks again. I normally toggle to paste code throughout an article, but what you have not only seems better, but it is about time I learn how to get to that part of the code, and that I start adding this kind of thing in myself.. thanks again

historydetective Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 499899 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Try this tweak

.article-content img {
    }

let me know if it helps.</blockquote>

Thanks.. I know I will sound dumb, but I am totally new; where is the code that I need to add this to… I’ll add it today.. thanks again. I normally toggle to paste code throughout an article, but what you have not only seems better, but it is about time I learn how to get to that part of the code, and that I start adding this kind of thing in myself.. thanks again

historydetective Friend

Is this where the code would go

If so which box do I put it in

Thanks

Kenny

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  historydetective 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum