Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

On one of the article page i am putting a survey. and i need to have that page in blank with out menus.
    They will be accessing the page through and ipad.

But when ever the client access the page i dont want them to see munus etc. I dont want them to feel like there on the website.

thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Can you explain a bit more what exactly you want ?
    Do you want to remove the menu items from a specific page or is there more customization. .

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend

Hi,

yes i need to remove all menus on top. I need the page to blank. We created a 5 question survey. Thats the only thing i want to be able to see. It would be like plain landing page.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you are using Latest T3 template you can created a new template style from template manager options and then add/remove the blocks from /templates/your template/ tpls/ your layout .
    If you do not want to use the template layout and want your own layout you can also create an html page in your root directory .

Let me know with proper details about your template . if you want to do this via template .

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend

How can i do this within the template. I think i have the old version. Last time i tried to update the version it gave me several issues. The website is live and we can’t afford the downtime.

please advise whats the best way to do this.

thanks.

<em>@pankajsharma 459755 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    If you are using Latest T3 template you can created a new template style from template manager options and then add/remove the blocks from /templates/your template/ tpls/ your layout .
    If you do not want to use the template layout and want your own layout you can also create an html page in your root directory .

Let me know with proper details about your template . if you want to do this via template .</blockquote>

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you using older version then you can try to add Page class option from menu options .
    But make sure it will apply on the whole page and can effect other classes .

<blockquote>But when ever the client access the page i dont want them to see munus etc. I dont want them to feel like there on the website. </blockquote>
    If you don`t want to show site content on the page then it would be best for you to create an external html page for it .
    add it the root directory .
    For example root/survey/index.html
    then create an external url menu in your joomla and add yoursite url/survey link .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum