Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’ve created a testimonial block to contain a single quote. I would like the background to be blue, 039be5 to be exact. The text should be white. I see mod-gray in the block extra class field. I am having difficulty finding documentation on that field, and if it is the field I should be looking at to change different aspects of the testimonial block. Style 1 is what I am using.

1) How do I make the background blue.
    2) How do I make the text white.
    3) Can I do this with block extra class.
    4) Where can I find information on block extra class?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Turn of the css compression and share your working site url here .
    so i can assist you better.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Turn of the css compression and share your working site url here .
    so i can assist you better.

hbic Friend
    hbic Friend
    TomC Moderator

First of all, if you haven’t already done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/uber/css/

Within that custom.css file you will paste the following CSS rules:

To make background blue . . . .

.sections-wrap .section .section-inner, .sections-wrap .t3-module .section-inner {
    background-color: #039be5
    padding-bottom: 104px;
    padding-top: 104px;
    }

Not completely certain from where the font color is being controlled – I’ve tried several different things and haven’t been able to get it to change. I know it’s SOMEWHERE … we’ll find it.

TomC Moderator

First of all, if you haven’t already done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/uber/css/

Within that custom.css file you will paste the following CSS rules:

To make background blue . . . .

.sections-wrap .section .section-inner, .sections-wrap .t3-module .section-inner {
    background-color: #039be5
    padding-bottom: 104px;
    padding-top: 104px;
    }

Not completely certain from where the font color is being controlled – I’ve tried several different things and haven’t been able to get it to change. I know it’s SOMEWHERE … we’ll find it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@hbic 490168 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php/what-is-rc21x/features/the-roberto-clemente-connection

compression is off.</blockquote>
    Hi
    Thanks for url of site .
    Use My Solution

Add this code in custom.css file

#section-593{background-color: #039be5;}
    #section-593 .acm-testimonials .testimonial-text, .acm-testimonials .fa { color: #fff!important;}

Custom.css >>> /templates/uber/css/custom.css
    if file is not there create it .

The changes will apply only for this module and does not effect other modules

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@hbic 490168 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://162.242.220.38/joomla/index.php/what-is-rc21x/features/the-roberto-clemente-connection

compression is off.</blockquote>
    Hi
    Thanks for url of site .
    Use My Solution

Add this code in custom.css file

#section-593{background-color: #039be5;}
    #section-593 .acm-testimonials .testimonial-text, .acm-testimonials .fa { color: #fff!important;}

Custom.css >>> /templates/uber/css/custom.css
    if file is not there create it .

The changes will apply only for this module and does not effect other modules

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum