Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

i did change the background color of the main menu.

But when i decrease FF of browser the menu changes back to black

Firebug is not a great help in finding the right css :((

Where is the right place to change the css

regards

Ralph

1. Bildschirmfoto-2012-08-05-um-21.24.07
    2. Bildschirmfoto-2012-08-05-um-21.25.31
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ralph,

Please post your url here and set Compress CSS in template manager to No and some screenshots of how you wanna achieve, I shall help you out.

ralph432 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

here is the link

http://reksamwestend.de/in_work_new_homepage/page/

i turned off css compression. great hint! thx

I would like to have the small menu as blue and white as the top menu. you can see the blue background in parts of the menu already in the second screenshot of my last post.

thx

ralph432 Friend

ok Problem solved:

need to add the desired background color in “layout-mobile.css” to

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega {
    border-top: 1px solid #fff background: color;
    }

the best hint to solve the problem was to turn off CSS compression! Makes life so easy :p

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ralph again,

As I can see from your site: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/619/4765695809.png . The top menu has white background and blue for sub menu. I’m sorry for this convinience but please make it clearer ( maybe some screenshots will help). And if you use an editor like Firebug, you can see exactly file you should change. as in my attached image.

ralph432 Friend

Thx Saguaros,

I now understand that, if you change the browsers size to very small (mobile), the template switches to a different css-file. I didnt recognize that since CSS compression was turned on and firebug only referenced to dynamic built css-files.

So actually turning off css compression solved my problem.

Thx though for you great help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ralph432 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum